Trench

balint

Trench

Post by balint » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Many trenches were uséd during the World wars They were used to give the soldiers a defensive place, where they can repeat fire, without tsking in too many damage.
This is Hungary and winter is coming.

balint

Re: Trench

Post by balint » Fri May 08, 2015 4:40 am

This would be kinda important.
This is Hungary and winter is coming.

RiverRaider 1097

Post by RiverRaider 1097 » Fri May 08, 2015 12:52 pm

No doubt, especially the first one! Man I'm all in on this game :o
and remember,wherever your at,there you are

Azagoge

Trenches

Post by Azagoge » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Similar to the walls, trenches would be able to link up into long lines. Tanks cannot cross them and can barely harm units in them while artillery would still deal normal damage to the units in them since the shells land from above. Any infantry can build a trench but only once a technology linked to it has been researched and each infantry can only make one trench (then it gets taken off that infantry's list of buildings) to avoid massive numbers of them. A flame thrower has additional damage when attacking trenches while other melee units are reduced. Units in the trench do more damage than normal but suffer slow damage (maybe 1HP per turn) while in them due to the terrible boggy and rat infested conditions. no vehicle can enter a trench. The trench (although a hole) has HP but only reduced by explosion attack as it causes the walls to collapse in on it. Such an occurrence kills any unit inside and nothing can be built on that spot any more although any unit can now cross it. Opposing side's trenches can not be built within 2 blocks of a current one.
- Trenches are not owned so once all units have been killed in an enemy trench you can occupy it and reap the rewards
- Two units in the same stretch of trench from opposing sides deal and take normal damage against each other
- When the trench is attacked both the trench and the unit inside take damage but not necessarily the same as each other. (depending on type of unit attacking)

I know this sounds over complicated but I'd only expect a couple of the specialties to be implemented, the rest are just options.
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin,
Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan,
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Detros

Re: Trenches

Post by Detros » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:01 pm

See this thread about trenches suggested for main AoS.

samuelch

Post by samuelch » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Does this look like a trench.
Attachments
Trench.png
Trench.png (3.43 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
My pfp is made by Chiefchirpa.
Hugs and love FUR eFURRYone!Murr

Midonik

Post by Midonik » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:27 pm

Yes,it looks like trench,but you should make horizontall version,corner version etc.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy,its sci-fi themed: http://www.androidutils.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=135
All help will be welcome.

Fielderan Crown's Great Hetman
http://www.androidutils.com/forum/viewt ... =66&t=4729

Detros

Post by Detros » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:57 pm

See this thread about trenches suggested for main AoS. I will try to get to back to it and finish the image idea there.

Return to “Buildings”