The Truce Rules

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
TheBluePhoenix

Re: The Truce Rules

Post by TheBluePhoenix » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:04 pm

I dont think he can defeat you (or any one who plays with him more than once) again- his strategy is quite predictable now (if he pursues the same strategy always). I am nearly defeated but will soon start the second match
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Sorry, Doom's version was easier to input. You both said nearly the same thing. Is there anything that I should add about duneix?
Thanks!
Josh

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:54 am

Yay- add spammer to his strategic style
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:30 pm

Okay, under playstyle now
Thanks!
Josh

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:36 pm

I honestly wouldn't even say spammer. Maybe extreme productionist, which can make it seem spammy when he attacks with 15 wagons and tons of siege weapons, but he actually does use a wide range of units to suit the situation. (He was building longbows to hit my crossbows across a river, which was certainly not spammy, just smart).
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:50 am

DoomCarrot wrote:I honestly wouldn't even say spammer. Maybe extreme productionist, which can make it seem spammy when he attacks with 15 wagons and tons of siege weapons, but he actually does use a wide range of units to suit the situation. (He was building longbows to hit my crossbows across a river, which was certainly not spammy, just smart).
its my review based on my game. I might change it if he changes it in the next games. But presently,he is nothing but a spammer

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”