The wild rose is back

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Post Reply
Rose
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: MS - USA

The wild rose is back

Post by Rose » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:12 am

Sorry for the sudden Houdini act... :? ... I ended up spending the nite with my GF and did not have time for war... but I'm back now so let's ROCK :P
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about

Rose
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: MS - USA

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Rose » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:54 pm

Hey im spending the weekend with my girlfriend please dont skip me, i will return sometime tomorrow afternoon
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about

User avatar
DoomCarrot
Posts: 3089
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by DoomCarrot » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:25 pm

you should just teach your gf how to play AoS. :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

User avatar
TheBluePhoenix
Posts: 1498
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:09 pm

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by TheBluePhoenix » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Rose wrote:Hey im spending the weekend with my girlfriend please dont skip me, i will return sometime tomorrow afternoon
you are a girl right????? :oops:
I know i am asking a stupid question but whenever you say ' girlfriend ' i get a pretty wierd feeling of you being a boy :lol:

NO OFFENCE
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all


User avatar
Alexander82
Posts: 5804
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Alexander82 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:45 pm

Blue and rose aren't going to end up together this time XD

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:37 pm
Location: UK

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Disco » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:14 am

TheBluePhoenix wrote:you are a girl right????? :oops:
I know i am asking a stupid question but whenever you say ' girlfriend ' i get a pretty wierd feeling of you being a boy :lol:

NO OFFENCE
I have a total different thing going on in my head :shock: :P

Rose
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: MS - USA

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Rose » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:36 pm

TheBluePhoenix wrote:
you are a girl right????? :oops:
I know i am asking a stupid question

NO OFFENCE
1. Yes I am a girl
2.Yes that was a very stuipid question
3. Dont worry i actualy got a kick out of it
Disco wrote:
I have a total different thing going on in my head :shock: :P
Well, urs cant be no worse than him calling me a guy :lol:
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about

User avatar
DoomCarrot
Posts: 3089
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by DoomCarrot » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:02 pm

I think I know what's going on in discos head.... Sicko :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:37 pm
Location: UK

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Disco » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Hahaha...sicko...come on

Image

Its only natural :mrgreen:

Rose
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: MS - USA

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Rose » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:39 pm

I like ur pic :D
Attachments
14719810607000.jpg
14719810607000.jpg (17.44 KiB) Viewed 4003 times
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about

User avatar
DoomCarrot
Posts: 3089
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by DoomCarrot » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:12 am

I'm not gonna touch this subject with a robotic guided space probe being controlled from a top secret military base in an underground bunker in alaska. :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:37 pm
Location: UK

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Disco » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:25 am

:( :) :P :D :lol:

Rose
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: MS - USA

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Rose » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:24 pm

DoomCarrot wrote:I'm not gonna touch this subject with a robotic guided space probe being controlled from a top secret military base in an underground bunker in alaska. :lol:
Me nither... id much rather grab it by the
horns and ride it around on it like a pony :D
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about

Rose
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: MS - USA

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Rose » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:08 pm

I'm back, thanks for not skipping me
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about

Rose
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: MS - USA

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Rose » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:05 am

Hey i will be gone for a day or so please dont skip me :D
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about

Rose
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: MS - USA

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Rose » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:15 pm

Im going mia this weekend please dont skip me :mrgreen:
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about

Rose
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: MS - USA

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Rose » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:17 am

Hey guys i really messed things up between me and my gf, so i will temporality be resighning from AOS so that i can try to mend our relationship if i can... I have withdrew from my matches and the tourny bc i will not be back for a while but i will eventualy return...
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about

User avatar
Alexander82
Posts: 5804
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Alexander82 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:18 am

Let love triumph

User avatar
DoomCarrot
Posts: 3089
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by DoomCarrot » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:31 am

I'm sorry to hear that. We shall await your return!
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

User avatar
TheBluePhoenix
Posts: 1498
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:09 pm

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by TheBluePhoenix » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:51 pm

DoomCarrot wrote:I'm sorry to hear that. We shall await your return!
well you got nothing to lose.. getting a walkthrough in round2 :D

Sorry to hear that rose
Awaiting your return..
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all


User avatar
DoomCarrot
Posts: 3089
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by DoomCarrot » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:25 pm

Well, I was in a very good position to win anyways. We were on turn 10 or so.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

User avatar
Alpha
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:51 pm
Location: Illnois, Niles

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Alpha » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:08 pm

Pretty nice to say to a fellow VAC member :o
Awoo~ my dudes!

Rose
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: MS - USA

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Rose » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:02 pm

A single rose has retured to the realm of AOS to prove her might.
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about

User avatar
Alpha
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:51 pm
Location: Illnois, Niles

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Alpha » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:35 pm

Welcome back! :)
Awoo~ my dudes!

Rose
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: MS - USA

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Rose » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:38 pm

Good to finally get that shit behind me... it was just way to much to handle. And thx for the welcomeing its good to be back :D
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about

User avatar
Alpha
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:51 pm
Location: Illnois, Niles

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by Alpha » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:44 pm

No Problem :)
Awoo~ my dudes!

User avatar
DoomCarrot
Posts: 3089
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by DoomCarrot » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:36 am

Welcome back!
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

User avatar
TheBluePhoenix
Posts: 1498
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:09 pm

Re: The wild rose is back

Post by TheBluePhoenix » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:34 pm

Rose wrote:Good to finally get that shit behind me... it was just way to much to handle. And thx for the welcomeing its good to be back :D
Thats cool
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all


Post Reply

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”