Best players of AoS

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
duneix
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:12 am

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by duneix » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:01 pm

tamtam12345 wrote:
duneix wrote:Well guys & girls, I haven't lost for more than one year...

Any challengers?
Me :)
Do you create a game? Ill join it :)

tamtam12345
Posts: 519
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 am

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by tamtam12345 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:15 pm

duneix wrote:
Do you create a game? Ill join it :)
You open a game and I will join it definitely. :)
However,I am working so I don't have much leisure time.Maybe only one turn per day.

Apart from that,will you join the tournament?
(Possible Carrot Cup 2017 (Unofficial Tourney #2)--RECRUITING
http://www.ageofstrategy.net/viewtopic. ... ce1#p37018
It will be great if you join this. :D
Enroll if you want.

User avatar
DoomCarrot
Posts: 3089
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by DoomCarrot » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:30 pm

He shouod join, he may just lose finally :P
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

User avatar
Detros
Posts: 460
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by Detros » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:41 am

duneix wrote:Well guys & girls, I haven't lost for more than one year...

Any challengers?
COOLguy wrote:Me either but that's because I haven't played multiplayer for that long :(
Heh, me too, but the other way: because I have not yet played AoS for year yet.

tamtam12345
Posts: 519
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 am

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by tamtam12345 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Duneix,can you open the games? :D

duneix
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:12 am

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by duneix » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:04 pm

tamtam12345 wrote:Duneix,can you open the games? :D
Done
Name Tamtam12345
Pwd: Duneix

Gabriel lukas
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by Gabriel lukas » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:46 am

I dont like multiplayer game because i dont want cost my internet
A newcomer and a newbie at this forum.HAPPY DAY (:

Gabriel lukas
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by Gabriel lukas » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:46 am

I dont like multiplayer game because i dont want cost my internet
A newcomer and a newbie at this forum.HAPPY DAY (:

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 7103
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by Stratego (dev) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:14 pm

actually it uses very little data, but you can check.

User avatar
Detros
Posts: 460
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by Detros » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:44 am

Daniel (the dev) wrote:actually it uses very little data, but you can check.
I am at 11 MB for a month of nearly daily MP.

duneix
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:12 am

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by duneix » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:47 am

Hahaha actually that was fun ; cause after my last messages, I lost 3 times in a row :) (sztufer, tamtam12345 and playsmart)
I wanted to test smaller map and now I know I don't like that much, especially against very agressive strategies :)

Well everytime I had my revenge in the second game but still, that was a surprise !

By the way tamtam12345, let's play a 3rd game?

tamtam12345
Posts: 519
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 am

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by tamtam12345 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Yes! :D

User avatar
Detros
Posts: 460
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by Detros » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:19 pm

duneix wrote:I wanted to test smaller map and now I know I don't like that much, especially against very agressive strategies :)
Be aggressive, you say? OK, writing it down. Any more tips against you, duneix :D ?

duneix
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:12 am

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by duneix » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:09 pm

Detros wrote:
duneix wrote:I wanted to test smaller map and now I know I don't like that much, especially against very agressive strategies :)
Be aggressive, you say? OK, writing it down. Any more tips against you, duneix :D ?
Well you really have no luck with the map so I guess I can give you every possible tricks, that will be hard anyway ;)

mickmackmike
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:09 am

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by mickmackmike » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:21 am

Duneix i will admit i played pretty average in our few games together... I am still trying to figure that out. As i havent ever lost that bad playing multiplayer since i started playing... So its the same thing, hard to find good competition... Most my games are now 2vs2 3vs3 etc for that reason... I will say that everyones strategy can be learned and if I loose for strategy against a player it usually takes me a few fames to figure it out. I would suggest playing goose as he in my mind is the best in my current playlist that i have played. Pm me if you like and i will hook u up. Also we are on a facebook messenger group with about 7 of us if you care to join.

MichaelJaine
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:41 pm
Location: Virgin Islands
Contact:

Best players of AoS

Post by MichaelJaine » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:35 pm

The best levels for two players in co-op is large levels with lots of space in my opinion. For example IceWorld v2

Post Reply

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”