The Rebel King

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
godOfKings

The Rebel King

Post by godOfKings » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:06 am

Bwa! HA, ha, ha! Fellow forumers, i got a challenge for u... the fourth map of the Rebel King campaign is finally published, the challenge is to win it. This map is the REAL TEST to separate the TRUE KINGS of LEGEND from the WANNABIES :twisted: I just got two things to tell u....
1. Its actually very easy map :P
2. Pay heed to Jasim's (in-game character) advice well.There r other ways to win a war besides charging with full force like an idiot :lol:

So GL fellow forumers :) I spent months to make this map, i would like to see some gutsy players who r up to the challenge
Last edited by godOfKings on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

COOLguy

Re: The Rebel King

Post by COOLguy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:48 pm

How long real time does it take to play? :B)
Thanks!
Josh

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:23 pm

There is a lot of units to play with, but it took me about 15 turns, I guess 30 min give or take
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:24 pm

So now that the game is updated and map is published in Google play version, the challenge is open for everyone :)

pretty sure none of the dev version users tried the map yet, and if anybody did, he got scared by the size and magnitude of the enemy and gave up :lol: I at least want to know the opinion of @tamtam12345 who is a great map tester :D

Also finally wat do u guys think of the overall story? I tried hard to make the maps feel connected, like whatever happened in previous maps will have some effect in the current map, some may notice them, some just play for the gems.

Just follow the instructions and use Ur head :) I want to see how many players enjoy the little twist at the end :mrgreen:

General Brave

Post by General Brave » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:32 am

I will check it out.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.

tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:06 am

I saw this post few days ago but I haven't enough time to play it. I will play it later. :D

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:09 am

hope u enjoy :D

tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Quite difficult. I hold few units (3~4 units) on the bottom right side when I saw a dialog but I can't save them... I will play it again later. ;)

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Strange, did u retreat or advance towards ballista? And did Titumir appear on turn 2?

tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:39 pm

Finally won the map without cheating. :) I lose before because I didn't put much units to protect mother. Another reason is the ex-sepoy kill Titumir suddenly.
This map is very nice. I win in turn 20. The advices are useful. :D

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:11 pm

Wait, y would ex sepoy leader kill titumir? The enemy has a halberdier too, u sure it wasn't him? I need to make sure map has no broken triggers.

And did u like the scary twist at end ;) also the optional side quest was meant to help against final invasion but game can b won without it too

tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:28 pm

I will play it again. :D

For optional quest, I tried to use fisherman to attack shield knight. The result makes me surprised. :o

Return to “Campaign map discussions”