I see a vision of ahead... The future...

Things that did not fit to the other parts

I see a vision of ahead... The future...

Postby Calibear » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:51 am

I'm sorry but I can't see that Warcraft Strategy would reach its birth.
AOF seemed as a better "warcraft version" of AOS and it is about to swallow the entire Warcraft Strategy.
Before that happens, I would suggest to merge the Warcraft strategy to AOF since the races, units and story are really similar (So we can increase development rate).

BTW Game of Thrones Strategy is a good suggest but not all are fond of it or they know less about it so that won't work as well.
Yeah and about the factions, I have seen some of those.
Factions are larger and more diverse than Races. Most RPGs on PCs fail to make it
Faction-Based. I think it is not time for Faction-Based RPGs and maybe we are old when they come out (If they will).
Strategy...Strategy.. I want your strategy! Wait, did you just only used tactics!?
Calibear

Re: I see a vision of ahead... The future...

Postby Alpha » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:13 pm

This is agreeable and it did happen. This Forum has not been talked At ALL. Its best to get rid of development in this and merge with AOF. There is no point in having 2 AOF games with one that has RPG elements.
Awoo~ my dudes!
Alpha

Postby Dgkfadomo777 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:44 am

Yes I agree and with other projects coming up, we simply do not have the time or resources to make this concept come to life. Plus this concept was created at a day and age when age of fantasy was barely being formed and star wars strategy already had a pilot version. Now they are the opposite, and if we couldn't finish age of star wars I doubt we can start on this one
Dgkfadomo777

Postby Alpha » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Come on Daniel! This project has not even came that far, and was not talked for a whole year (or somewhere along that)
Awoo~ my dudes!
Alpha

Postby Colby » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Is there a way to test this out apk or something I'd very like to see this I've played like all the warcraft games there is manly the world of warcraft 2 the dark portal for PS1
Colby

Postby Stratego (dev) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:35 pm

ok, i let Alexander to pillage here for vauable posts and he can move them to AOF,
and after this i can delete / close this section.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Postby Puss_in_Boots » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:35 am

Well... is Alexander done yet?
A handsome forums woefully Underpopulated by Bees?
A high Influx of Bees oughta put a stop to that!
Puss_in_Boots

Postby Sunrise Samurai » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:45 am

Hehe puss has a point. The buzzards aren't even coming anymore, these bones are so dry. I think we should bury it. I've looked through the whole section in the past few minutes, and it has no meat left. Only some soundly rejected ideas for rpg heroes with an exp system remain. Maybe you should give it a eulogy and put it in a casket in the archive's crypt.
Now recruiting for our first Age of Fantasy tournament.
Enter the Tournament of Dragons
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=4516&p=44652&sid=7430fb9fba1d158e718711599ac4e38e#p44652
Sunrise Samurai

Postby Dan301002 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:27 am

Sunrise Samurai wrote:Hehe puss has a point. The buzzards aren't even coming anymore, these bones are so dry. I think we should bury it. I've looked through the whole section in the past few minutes, and it has no meat left. Only some soundly rejected ideas for rpg heroes with an exp system remain. Maybe you should give it a eulogy and put it in a casket in the archive's crypt.

Well, this is the barren land of this forum anyways since this place is pretty much death (also SwS). There is no point in sticking here anymore, like really.

This barren lands had been exhausted its last juice a long time ago, i say at that time this place had so much potential, but they are all carried to AoF (if i say so). :P
Currently exploring the wonder of dimension.
Dan301002

Postby LordOfAles » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 pm

I suggest deleting this whole forum
JUST GIMME THE RING ALREADY!!!
LordOfAles

Return to Others