bridges need more hp

Put here any ideas, suggestions about unit or structure properties.
godOfKings

bridges need more hp

Post by godOfKings » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:58 pm

I think bridges become almost useless in late game getting destroyed by a single galleass while a cannon ship can destroy a stone bridge with one shot, my suggestion is bridges also get masonry and massive walls upgrade

So for bridge with 5 HP, after masonry has 8 HP, after massive walls has 12 hp,

If stone bridge having 45 HP seems too much then their base HP can b reduced to 15 HP from 20 HP
So that, after masonry they will have 23 HP, after massive walls they will have 35 hp
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

patroid

Re: bridges need more hp

Post by patroid » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:11 pm

Hi,
I would rework the bridges in total.
Stone bridges should have the same stats as walls(3 turns).
Wood Bridges(2 turns) should be similar to palisade (statwise).
and then we should add a oneturn bridge thingy like pile of wood or whatever comes up as idea and give
it the vanish(1 turn) effect and let it be oneshot by melee or siege unit (but 9999999 piercing since arrows cant move a temporary bridge).

That would aslo balance out all those river maps where u couldnt get tcscaus bridges take time and you prefer building production things or an early guard tower.

patroid

godOfKings

Re: bridges need more hp

Post by godOfKings » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:29 pm

The 1 turn bridge could have 2 HP and same p.armour as battering rams? But yes 1 turn vanishing is a good idea
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Unit balancing”