Multiplayer Overhaul And Friend List

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Sei

Multiplayer Overhaul And Friend List

Post by Sei » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:53 am

Hello guys! Nice to meet you! Hope you're doing well.
I wanted to present a few ideas that I did not see on the forum here. If anyone has already proposed these ideas, I apologize, however I still do not recall seeing them anywhere.

Quite a simple few ideas, really -->
We should have a friends list within the app to add friends to. There should therefor be a way to search for app members online, possibly through a friend code so that we can freely change our game name whenever. We should then be able to form online games with friends and others, or friends alone.
A realtime and far easier to use chat system would be a nicer way to communicate ingame. The chat window could placed as a button to the bottom right of the screen (which is currently empty) during online games.
It would be a real treat to have a sort of realtime multiplayer play option with friends, where when one person leaves, the app then lets the other player(s) know. A time limit may possibly be then set in play for all the members to come together and play again.
Nearly all the other popular cellular games like this have a sort of chat setup like this. A fantastic example is Avabel. You can chat quickly in Avabel right when playing just as easily as texting a friend.
Its not that I am promoting another app over AOS, it is just that these other apps have additions to learn from.

Puss_in_Boots

Re: Multiplayer Overhaul And Friend List

Post by Puss_in_Boots » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Live chat has always been requested. However friends list I do not know...

I guess having it live would be better than resetting all the time. :)
RED, WHITE and BLUE!

Belfry777

Re: Multiplayer Overhaul And Friend List

Post by Belfry777 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:13 am

This might be cool! especially if their was the enemy list too!
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

Return to “Others”