Visual indicator for capacity of transports

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.

Moderator: Endru1241

goose88

Visual indicator for capacity of transports

Post by goose88 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:28 pm

I would love it if units like transport ships, wagons, etc had some type of visual indicator for whether or not they are carrying anyone (just for that player). Even better, if it has 3 spots, an indicator as to how many spots are taken. This would make it a lot easier when ferrying people back and forth to tell right away which need to go forward and which to go backward, without having to double click on each unit every time to see. There are several times I've moved along the wrong transport because I thought it had the cargo and didn't double check.

Thanks!

TheBluePhoenix

Re: Visual indicator for capacity of transports

Post by TheBluePhoenix » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Hmmm good idea.. it has been discussed earlier also but does not have its own post as far as i know
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

goose88

Post by goose88 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:15 pm

Thanks, yeah I mean buildings and towers have the "lights on" indicator which helps and I think it would also be helpful for transport units. I remember back to StarCraft or Command & Conquer, they had little dots or solid bars above the transport units indicating how full they were.

Hardeep

Post by Hardeep » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Put on a bronze flag in the top corner only visible to the player
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope

Return to “Gameplay & UI”