Ability text should be in neutral tone. Instead of short sentences it may be possible to have it in the style of one- or two-word tags.
flavour text example
- heavy knight - "When knights get experienced in battle they become heavy knights. They can wield bigger swords and thus make more damage. Previous battles have made them also considerable more resilient."
- poison archer - "Attacks of this unit can poison the target, dealing 4 non-stacked damage per turn over 5 turns."
- flail soldier - "Attacks of this unit are not diminished by the armor of target."
- scout - "This unit can't capture TCs. This unit can see otherwise invisible units."
- ornithopter - "This unit is flying so melee attacks do only 1 damage to it. This unit can't capture TCs."
- shipyard - "Can be build only on water tiles. When destroyed all carried units are killed. Can produce units."
- wagon - "Can carry up to 3 units. This unit is a wood unit so it can't be healed but can be repaired. Cannot enter forest tiles."
- chariot - "Cannot enter forest tiles."
- catapult - "All attacks of this unit are treated as melee attacks."
- fire archer - "Attacks of this unit can lit the target on fire, dealing 4 stackable damage per turn over 5 turns."
- scout - "cannot capture, see invisible"