interesting strategy

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.

Moderator: Endru1241

tamtam12345

interesting strategy

Post by tamtam12345 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:31 am

I found an interesting strategy about assassins.I think it can help some forumers to win faster against AI.Assassins have effect'kill all'.It can destroy unit such as castle and guard tower.I found assassins can destroy two,even more units when against AI.Assassins have 8 hp.If an enemy unit attack power is under 8(guard tower,battering rams)when it attack on assassins,assassins have some hp left but enemy unit destroyed.It means if you have one healer and one assassin ,you can :P :P :D .(make sure no enemy unit that can move near assassins to step)(stand guard next to a guard tower).It is the fastest way to win.But this strategy is not useful against multiplayers because they will step on assassins,not attacking them.I think that is very good because it can help some weaker players to get 3 stars(but only few maps can use that strategy). :oops: :oops:

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: interesting strategy

Post by DoomCarrot » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:16 pm

Yes, this is a possible strategy. Although its not very effective, because if your healer dies, your in trouble, and if anything other than a pikeman attacks your assassin, your dead...
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

Return to “Other discussions about the game”